FINANCIAL PLANNING AND TREASURY MANAGEMENT
Banks and financial institutions are becoming increasingly important and complex to manage, resulting from new tools, ever more stringent procedures and more analytical documentation requests.
Thanks to the specific skills and experience gained over the years, IIMC offers itself as company and entrepreneur’s partner in the relationship with banks for getting financial resources for debt securities short medium and long term and cash flow management.
The activities include:
- Business Plan development to seek medium and long term funding.
- Cash Flow Planning.
- Relationship management vs. banks and financials.
- Banking relationship management.
- Banking and Mutual guarantee fund agreements.
- Rating Analysis and Improvement.
- Finance Facilities.
- Seeking Funding for new project development.