Information & Communication Technology
The Information System must be designed in accordance with the business organizational model and in this perspective it represents a successful factor.
IIMC supports organizations in an upgrade process aimed at creating value through organizational change with:
- Business Process Reengineering
- Cutting Cost through identification and disposal of waste
- Resource Optimization
- Improvement in the use of enabling technologies to support production activities.
IIMC assists Ownership and Management in identifying issues which prevent an organization from being efficient and highlighting its limitations and weaknesses in the used methods, processes and tools, identifying and proposing winning solutions for an immediate and sustainable turnaround.
IIMC provides the following services in order to support the change process:
- Functional Process Analysis
- Software and System selection
- ERP systems Management (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- Knowledge management
- Paper dematerialisation and Digital Document Management
- Project management for operational control and increased return on investment (ROI).
The three extreme concepts that summarize our approach to manage change and create value from a Lean perspective are:
- REAL TIME: having the information available in real time in order to enable people to act promptly and ensure swift response times
- MOBILITY: allowing people to access and acquire business information anywhere, both inside and outside the company
- USABILITY: applying simple and intuitive systems which facilitate gathering and viewing information and reduce errors.